Help us to reach 500 potential charity trustees in one day!
Would you like to encourage your employees to undertake board-level volunteering to develop their skills and networks?
Giving time by joining a charity board is a superb way to make a valuable contribution to society whilst developing professional and leadership skills.
Did you know:
- There are 100,000 vacancies for charity trustees in the UK
- Trusteeship is open to all ages, backgrounds and skill sets
- Trustees can be any level of seniority in their day job
- The level of time commitment is modest (30 hours a year)
- Most people don’t know what a trustee is or that trusteeship is open to them
- 96% of trustees said they had learned new skills and 84% said being a trustee made them happier.
Can you help us reach 500 potential trustees on #givingtuesday this year by booking a free 45-minute trustee information session for your employees? The sessions are suitable for people who want to find out more about being a trustee, as well as those who have never considered it before.
There will also be an open-access trusteeship information session on the day for individuals interested in trusteeship whose employer hasn’t booked an information session. People will also be able to access a live-stream session if they can’t attend in person. Contact us for more information.
On Monday 27th November 2017, Getting on Board, SGOSS and Accenture will be running a breakfast roundtable for HR and CR directors on talent development through board-level volunteering. Please contact Penny Wilson to request an invitation. email@example.com