We’re delighted to share Hireserve‘s new resource for voluntary organisations: The Employee Volunteering Guide.
Who is the Employee Volunteering Guide for?
The Employee Volunteering Guide has been written for voluntary organisations who:
- Wish to form a partnership with local businesses
- Want to attract, engage and retain employee volunteers
- Need volunteer skills to support specific projects or areas of work
- Are not receiving the skills or time they need from current volunteering placements
- Want to convert ad-hoc volunteering opportunities into longer-term relationships
The Employee Volunteering Guide has been created in partnership by Hireserve and Bournemouth and Poole CVS.
In the Employee Volunteering Guide, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome your barriers to employee volunteering
- What issues your business partner might face – and how you can support them
- How to secure internal buy-in for an EVS
- Practical advice, hands on guidance and tips that you can put into practice in your organisation.
- And more!
How can I get my guide?
You can download the Employee Volunteering Guide for Voluntary Organisations by heading over to Hireserve. There’s a quick form to complete and the Guide will then be emailed over to you so you can begin learning, researching and embedding employee volunteering in your organisation.
Download your Guide to Employee Volunteering today.
The Guide to Employee Volunteering was supported by Three Hands, NCVO, Dorset Chamber for Commerce & Industry and Barclays, and was created in partnership by Hireserve and Bournemouth and Poole CVS.