Radley London x Dogs Trust launches for #givingtuesday
Iconic British fashion brand, Radley London has teamed up with the UK’s largest dog welfare charity, Dogs Trust, to launch a stylish and highly functional dog walking backpack and matching coin purses. Launching on #givingtuesday, 28th November 2017, an initiative giving consumers the opportunity to do something good following Black Friday, 15% of the sale price from each Radley London x Dogs Trust item goes directly to Dogs Trust to help the 15,000 homeless hounds cared for by the charity every year.
Available in sleek, black nylon the Radley London x Dogs Trust backpack comes with a range of essential compartments and features dog owners can’t leave the house without, including:
- elasticated straps to safely hold a post-swim towel or picnic blanket
- two elasticated side pockets for a ball or drinking bottle
- a removable drawstring bag for treats
- a waterproof internal pocket for a slobbery toy
- a clip to hold a poo bag dispenser
- additional front, back and internal compartments for a purse, wallet, keys and phone
- dual branded bright yellow lining featuring the Radley London and Dogs Trust logo
The Radley London x Dogs Trust collection also includes four collectable leather coin purses featuring applique designs inspired by some of the dogs cared for by Dogs Trust. Available with the iconic Radley Scottish Terrier, as well as three new designs including Scruffy, a 17 year old Crossbreed, Lollipop the Golden Retreiver, and Jackie the Daschsund, the Radley London x Dogs Trust collection is this season’s ‘mutt-have’ accessory no dog owner should begin their day without.
Radley London x Dogs Trust backpack, £99, and coin purses £32 each, launch on #givingtuesday, available in store and at www.radley.co.uk. 15% oif the sale price from each Radley x Dogs Trust item goes directly to Dogs Trust