Charity supporters, win your share of $1,000 in #givingtuesday donations!
It’s the season for giving, and nice people around the world are looking for ways to pay it forward this #givingtuesday. Make it easy on yourself – start an online fundraising project on GivenGain and win extra donations for your favourite charity!
GivenGain, an online fundraising platform for charity and a #givingtuesday partner, makes it quick and simple to help others out this #givingtuesday with prizes for the best fundraising projects benefiting a charity.
Daily between 23 and 27 November, the GivenGain fundraiser with the most donations will get one free donation of $100 towards their fundraising project. On #givingtuesday (28 November), the winning project will net a grand prize of $500!
How it works
So how do you go about it? Simply create an online fundraising project, start fundraising and you could be the lucky charity hero!
The competition is open to anyone who creates a fundraising project before or on 23 November, so take a few minutes to pick your charity, decide what your project will be about, and start prepping your friends, colleagues and social media connections!
When you’re ready, follow the steps below:
1. Set up a GivenGain fundraising project between now and 23 November 2017.
2. Ask your friends, family and colleagues to support the project by donating to it.
3. Now for the most important part – copy your project URL and share it widely (and not just once!)
All set? Get started by creating your fundraising project now!
Visit the competition rules page for more.
GivenGain is a global online fundraising platform that enables charities to boost their fundraising potential with tools to empower their supporters to fundraise on their behalf.
It is known primarily for three things:
• Charities use GivenGain to build a global network of committed fundraisers and donors. Sign up at https://www.givengain.com/list/ or learn more at https://support.givengain.com/.
• Individual fundraisers use GivenGain to rally their personal networks to fundraise for charities. Join at https://www.givengain.com/join/.
• GivenGain enables donors to give to charities in eight currencies, from anywhere in the world.
Since 2001, more than 2,200 charities have used GivenGain to raise more than $34 million from over 145,000 donors in 193 countries. The platform collaborates with the world’s leading non-profit organisations, such as WWF, Unicef, Habitat for Humanity, The Red Cross, Missing Children and MSF, and partners with major payment platforms to help you receive donations from anywhere in the world – smoothly, securely and cost-efficiently.